Social Media Updates, Cool Ads and More; This week in Tradigital Marketing 7/20/17
The latest in advertising trends, social media updates and interesting developments in the Tradigital space, brought to you by The S3 Agency.
Welcome to another week where we embark upon our epic Tradigital trends. This is where we highlight new social media updates, interesting new ads, and other cool stuff happening online. There’s always time to learn and refine our own skills, so let’s begin.
- New ways to watch FacebookVideo: http://bit.ly/2t66wbN
- Pinterest’sSearch with a Board Function to find the perfect style for you using West Elm Style AI: http://bit.ly/2tr45oA
- Snapchat:The new photoshop for dummies? : http://bit.ly/2uKl99p
- Amazon Moves into the social media business: http://bit.ly/2uEbfFf
- Longer Videos with Snapchat? : http://bit.ly/2uDXVRv
- Apple’s New Emojis: http://bit.ly/2uEaa07
- Make your own GIFs with Facebook: http://bit.ly/2tecDLg
- FB live + Oculus = Prezi Orgasm : http://bit.ly/2uEhlp0
The latest from Lyft, Honda, Snapchat and more
- Formula 1 Racing teams up with Snapchat: http://bit.ly/2u9pyPT
- Lyft Ride sharing app gives back to their drivers: http://bit.ly/2uE1O8W
- Hondas creative new ad: http://bit.ly/2tHXlxC
- “It Can Wait” A funny ad that ends on a serious note: http://bit.ly/2u9faHW
- How Fake News Is changing the way brands interact with consumers: http://bit.ly/2uJU460
- NBCis creating Snapchat’sfirst daily news show: http://bit.ly/2ua49aR
- How Danica Patrick is paving her way off the track: http://bit.ly/2s94tqZ
- Best Ads of 2017 (As of Now) : http://bit.ly/2tIBqtP
That’s all folks! Stay posted every week for Whats New in Tradigital Marketing.